couple of entry level videos to prove it:
1. Not wii-kiddie fighters. Real fighter. I can kick Takeshi's butt in HD. May be possible on Natal but haven't seen it happen yet and highly doubt it due to button accuracy.
2. Real FPS experience. I know one person who is going to fap to this and thats Yojimbo with Socom. Not possible with Natal and horrible on Call of Duty Wii.
3. Shipero can finally enjoy a real life Zelda-like-JRPG. I can probably even play FF14 with this when it comes out.
4. all the bullshit kiddy games finally grow up and are taken to the next gen.
5. You can stupidly Rave while playing. Better than just looking stupid. Turn off the lights for full experience.
Before I saw these videos I was like meh its cool but haven't seen it in full effect yet. Now everything I have seen on just the beginning version of this has really caught my attention as the next winner of peripherals. No More Heroes on this would be sick, any FPS shooter will be sick on this, I sure hope Monster Hunter 4 comes for the Move, that would be supremely sick.
If you disagree with any of these points please elaborate. I can't think of many weaknesses except that is a vibrating glowing dildo and the porn industry can really benefit from this... or your girl friend :)
LOOK WHO CAME: