E3 is coming up this week, and after the success of our E3 episode last year
, we decided to give it another go! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, this week's Failcast will forgo the standard format we've become loved/hated for and instead consist of three roundtables (no more than half an hour each), each one focusing on one of the Big 3 conferences that are happening on Tuesday. Who will be on the roundtables? Well...
We want you on the show!
We have room for up to four community guests on each roundtable, along with two hosts to keep things on track. Yashoki and Necros are hosting the Microsoft roundtable, Hitogoroshi and Madninja are hosting the Sony roundtable, and King3vbo and Cataract are hosting the Nintendo roundtable. Here are the requirements:
1. It's first come, first served.
2. You can specify which roundtable you want to be on, but if it's full, it's wise to have a back-up roundtable you're okay with being on.
3. You have
to be able to watch the Big 3 conferences on Tuesday, or at least read about all the news and mess-ups that occur. We don't want to have to catch you up on everything at the last minute.
4. Some preference will be given towards new guests. If you've been a guest on Failcast before, you're free to request a spot, but just realize that we might give some newbie a chance over you. (Guests from the last E3 episode needn't concern themselves with this.)
5. We're recording Tuesday night. We can be somewhat flexible with the time, and we'll email you to work it out, but we would really prefer to get this done that night. The recording should take no more than a half an hour, though no guarantees can be made about the pre-show.
6. You have to email us ([email protected]
) to get on the list. We promise not to sell your email for 1/100 of a cent.
So, let us know if you're interested!