AHAHAHAHA! Whoever did this is Aborto's hero. Aliens makes everything better.
So before I go any further I would like to wish everybody Happy Halloween.
Originally, I was planning on doing a special 10 things post this week of my favorite Halloween movies, or movies to watch on Halloween. However, do partly to being too busy and partly to being too lazy it didn't happen. So I'm just going to sum it up:
1. Evil Dead 2 2. The Thing 3. Creepshow 4. The Frighteners 5. Dawn of the Dead 6. Return of the Living Dead 7. House of Wax 8. The Blob 9. Brain Dead 10. Re-animator
A lot of those don't even need an explanation. Christ, Creepshow was directed by George Romero and written by Stephen King. If that doesn't make you want to watch it then there is something horribly wrong with you. And if you are going to watch House of Wax, make sure it is the original. NOT THE REMAKE! Same goes for Dawn of the Dead and The Blob.
1. Watching the Watchmen is a awesome book. If you love Watchmen I suggest you get it if you don't already have it. It's amazing how much design work they put into it.
2. Blehman is gay for Niero. Although on the other hand who isn't?
3. Michiyoyoshiku seems to have something against girl gamers.
4. South Park deeply disappoints me. It's kind of sad that the highlight of this season so far is a guinea pig in a pirate costume. You have lost your touch South Park.
5. Pendleton is trying to steal Craineum's thunder.
6. I'm no longer worried that much about RE5. I read this months egm's article about RE5 and it has calmed me down quite a bit. For those who haven't read it it basically stated that the default control scheme will be the traditional controls but there will be Gears 2 style controls that can also be used. Which I have to admit is a really good idea.
So those people out there worrying about them copying Gears, including me, can calm down now.
7. Hamza wants to know about your Halloween costumes
8. I am now better then Tazar, Cowzilla, and MechaMonkey. Yeah, you would have thought I would stop bragging about the leaderboards but damn it, I worked hard to get my e-peen to the size it is now and I am going to flaunt it bitches!*
9. That the Destructoid Beard Off is officially under way. Anybody that can grow a beard go sign up now!
10. I'm not the only one that thinks the Nemesis is the bees knees. FRONT PAGE BITCHES!
*This is the last time I am going to bring it up I swear!