New game type tonight, ktf, short for King of The Flag, which is basically a game of keep-away, grab the flag and run. The maps are similar in size to arena maps and so far there's about 4 ktf maps out there. The person who made the game mode wanted me to convert arena_starship, so I figured we'd try it tonight to see if there might be any odd gameplay quirks that would make me need to change something on starship to fit.
- Showdown at high noon
- New game type, grab the center flag and hold it
- A bit rough around the edges, but I hope it plays well
- Looks fairly well made, I just hope its optimized properly
--Usual Copy Pasta--
Map Pack 5: you can direct download here
, or torrent here
Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 No Crits
IP: 188.8.131.52:27015 Password: N/A
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting]
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on server #1 and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.
**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**