You'll find full details on each release below. What do you plan to pick up?
Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons (ESRB Teen) by 505 Games - Launches August 7th for 1200 points
- · Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey and control them both at once as you experience co-op play like never before.
- · Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumb stick.
Charlie Murder (ESRB M) by Microsoft Studios - Launches August 14th for 800 points
- · 4-Player Xbox Live or local co-op Brawler/RPG action set in the coming punk rock apocalypse.
- · From the creators of The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile and I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!
- · Hoard insane loot to increase your uber l337 stats (and look excellent).
- · Earn fans to unlock powerful finishers and team-up moves.
- · Ink up with tattoos to channel your “Anar-chi” and unleash powerful magic.
Flashback (ESRB M) by Ubisoft: Launches August 21st for 800 points
- · 20 years after the original game’s launch, Conrad is enlisted back to active service for the triumphant return of one of the most acclaimed franchises in gaming history.
- · Take on the role of Conrad B. Hart of the G.B.I. and uncover a vast and deadly alien conspiracy.
- · Take advantage of various movement abilities to get through a complex & deadly environments, manage your weapons & hi-tech equipment to confront enemies & build up Conrad the way you want to through the Skill system.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (ESRB Teen) by Activision Publishing, Inc: Launches August 28th for 1200 points
- · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows takes you back to how it all began. Be the four Turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in the fight to save New York City from mutants, the Foot and Shredder.
- · With seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, along with team combo moves and relentless combat.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.