Microsoft has announced that the Xbox One has sold over one million units within the first 24 hours it went on sale in the 13 markets it was released in. Just like Sony, this was also a record breaking number in Xbox's history, surpassing day one Xbox 360 sales.
Additionally, Microsoft shared some stats on the first party games people have been playing:
- Over 60 million zombies have been killed in “Dead Rising 3”
- Over 3.6 million miles driven in “Forza Motorsport 5”
- Over 7.1 million combos in “Killer Instinct”
- Over 8.5 million enemies defeated in “Ryse: Son of Rome”
- Fans also found time for some exercise, with over 43.3 million Fit Points earned in Xbox Fitness.
Wow that many people got suckered into Ryse, eh? Pretty impressed that 60 million zombies have already been killed within 24 hours. That's pretty nuts.