I can't remember a time when Blizzard wasn't working on or promoting a massive patch for World of Warcraft. Love it or hate it, the game really hasn't slowed down in its seven years and one day of existence. And now players have yet another patch to keep them playing until the next expansion drops.
As well as the new 5-person dungeons -- End Time, Well of Eternity and Hour of Twilight -- the patch also adds a bunch of new content:
- Raid Finder - Raiders can use this more efficient method to put together a "specifically tuned" version of the Dragon Soul raid.
- Dragon Soul - A 10 and 25-person raid which Blizzard is touting as "the most epic raid encounter" they have ever designed.
- Transmogrification - This will allow you to change the appearance of your weapons and armor, so you can have up to date armor with a lovely vintage feel. Splendid.
- Void Storage - All players, regardless of level, will be able to open up 80 slots of long term storage space.
- Fangs of the Father - Rogues get a new legendary quest line.
- New Darkmoon Faire - Darkmoon Faire has been getting a bit long in the tooth, so it's been redesigned with new challenges and prizes.
There should be plenty to keep you occupied for the first part of the game's eighth year. There's more information about it here.
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.