Want to know what's going to be at Tokyo Game Show?
What do Dale, Nick, Rey and myself get to check out when we head out next month to this year's Tokyo Game Show, you ask? Well, it seems like (via show organizer CESA) a few companies have released listings of what games will be shown, including Tecmo Koei, Sega, Level 5, Acquire and Q Games. Among the list, one notable that jumped out was Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny for Nintendo DS. hey ... that's new! Is it just me, or is that whole Victorian porn vibe really starting to show through in these titles?
You can hit the jump for the current list, which is only a fragment of what will be shown at the event, but exciting to see nonetheless. We also know, aside from the list, that Konami will be showing off Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. I'm personally really excited to see Pixeljunk Shooter and Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe, but that's a totally biased response since I'm obsessed with everything Pixeljunk Monsters. What games are you hoping to see shown?
Setup email comments
Tecmo Koei Holdings
- Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii)
- Trinity Souls of Zill 0'll (PS3)
- Shin Sangoku Musou Multi Raid Special (PS3, X360)
- Winning Post 7 2009 (PSP)
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 Unmei no Labyrinth Aisou-ban (PSP)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3)
- Undead Knights PSP)
- Again Eye of Providence (DS)
- Quantum Theory (PS3)
- Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny (DS)
- Inazuma Eleven 2 Fire/Blizard (DS)
- Ni no Kuni (DS)
- The Little Battlers (aka Danbol Senki, PSP)
- Bayonetta (PS3, X360)
- Resonance of Fate (PS3, X360)
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)
- Puyo Puyo 7 (PSP, Wii, DS)
- Kentoushi Gladiator Begins (PSP)
- Class of Heroes 2 (PSP)
- Way of the Samurai 2 Portable (PSP)
- Wizardry The Labyrinth of Lost Souls (PS3)
- PixelJunk Shooter
- PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.