Want into the Dust 514 beta? Try this $20 Mercenary Pack
Early access can be had to CCP's Dust 514 closed beta, but it will cost you. Today they announced their Mercenary Pack, which offers early access to the beta for this upcoming first-person free-to-play shooter, but also gives you the in-game currency equivalent of $20. So it's still free to play. Kinda.
Besides the currency credit (4,000 Aurum), this Pack will contain skill boosters, special armor (shown in our gallery), new guns, 50 drop uplink items, 50 grenades, 50 damage boost items and more. CCP says the whole shebang is worth $50. But the big thing here is the all-access beta pass, which gets you into every beta event, as well as additional sessions during non-scheduled weekends.
Don't have $20? You can still try to get into the beta by signing up, though users will be picked at random.
See? So it's still technically free to play.
The Mercenary Pack will go live on the PlayStation Network today for $19.99.
Setup email comments
The contents of the Mercenary Pack are:
- 4,000 Aurum ($20 USD value) - the in-game currency for DUST 514 that you can buy in the PS Store
- 30-dat Active Skill Booster - increases earned Skill Points (SP) by 50%
- 'Dragonfly' Scout Dropuit - a uniquely designed armor with unlimited use
- 'Toxin" ICD-9 Submachine Gun with unlimited use and a custom skin
- HK4M Shotgun X 50
- Hacked Drop Uplink x 50 - allows players to create on-the-spot spawn points for their teammates
- Fused Locus Grenade x 50
- 1.5dn Myofibril Stimulant x 50 - offers players a temporary melee damage boost against opponents
- All Access Beta Pass - allows players to participate in every Beta Event, as well as additional play sessions during off weekends
Photo Gallery: (7 images)
Click to zoom - browse by swipe, or use arrow keys
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.