Tribes: Ascend gets new content for the Raider class
Tribes: Ascend introduced the Cloak and Dagger pack for the Infiltrator about a month ago, including three weapons and two skins for the class. Today the Raider class got some new toys and skins to play with in the Raid and Pillage update. The Raider can now unlock the Plasma Gun (a Tribes classic), a new SMG, and the oh so destructive Cluster Grenade.
Whenever I play as the Raider class, I do my best to destroy the enemy's base, and having this new Cluster Grenade at my disposal has me sitting back and laughing pretty maniacally. If Team Fortress 2 is anything to go off of though, you can expect a large influx of Raider players for a while so get ready for that. Alongside this update comes the ability to create your own custom server from within the game using the Gold currency. Full patch notes are available on the official site.
Setup email comments
- Raid and Pillage Premium (All weapons and skins): 1620 Gold
- Raid and Pillage Griever (All weapons and Griever skin): 1282 Gold
- Raid and Pillage Mercenary (All weapons and Merc skin): 1132 Gold
- All Weapons Pack: 800 Gold
- Griever Skin: 975 Gold
- Mercenary Skin: 675 Gold
- Plasma Gun: 100,000 XP/780 Gold
- NJ5-B SMG: 75,000 XP/420 Gold
- Cluster Grenade: 42,000 XP/240 Gold
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.