These Goat Simulator patch notes are funny
New map, local splitscreen, and more in patch 1.1
Coffee Stain Studios clearly had fun detailing patch 1.1 for Goat Simulator, which adds four-player local splitscreen, wallrunning, more goats, bike riding, and other stuff at no additional cost to you, valued player. Here's a sample of what's gone into the update:
- Poured several buckets full of Optimization™ into the game
- The Humans have learned how to ride Goats
- This woman made her skin look 20 years younger DOCTORS HATE HER click here
- Removed Flappy Goat, I hate that fucking game.
- Got 11 points on Flappy Goat; readded Flappy Goat.
- Added five new colors, all of which are unseeable by the human eye.
- We actually bought a stuffed goat head IRL for our office, we have no idea what to do with it.
- You can now play ragdoll goat hockey!
That last one sounds like good fun. Much of Goat Simulator's charm comes from its spontaneity, so humorous or not, I like that the patch notes aren't overly specific in their descriptions. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.