Coffee Stain Studios clearly had fun detailing patch 1.1 for Goat Simulator, which adds four-player local splitscreen, wallrunning, more goats, bike riding, and other stuff at no additional cost to you, valued player. Here's a sample of what's gone into the update:
- Poured several buckets full of Optimization™ into the game
- The Humans have learned how to ride Goats
- This woman made her skin look 20 years younger DOCTORS HATE HER click here
- Removed Flappy Goat, I hate that fucking game.
- Got 11 points on Flappy Goat; readded Flappy Goat.
- Added five new colors, all of which are unseeable by the human eye.
- We actually bought a stuffed goat head IRL for our office, we have no idea what to do with it.
- You can now play ragdoll goat hockey!
That last one sounds like good fun. Much of Goat Simulator's charm comes from its spontaneity, so humorous or not, I like that the patch notes aren't overly specific in their descriptions.