These Fallout: New Vegas screens ar-OMG MUST SKIN GECKOS
As a veteran of Fallout 2, I am almost physically incapable of resisting the urge to skin Geckos, the mutated descendants of...well, geckos, that populated the the area. The screenshot above, part of a new batch posted by Fallout fansite Duck and Cover, have confirmed that I will spend much of my time in Fallout: New Vegas killing geckos and ridding them of their outer coverings. Perhaps I shall make them into a fine set of boots, or maybe a belt or backpack upgrade. I'm sure someone will come up with a mod for that.
For those of you less interested in geckos (infidels!) than in the rest of the stuff found in post-nuclear Nevada, you can visit the gallery over at Duck and Cover. If you've not the time to do that, I've listed some of the things you can find there below:
- A ghoul named Miguel
- A giant gecko eating a motel sign
- An assault rifle that looks like an M4/M16
- Jumpsuits from Vault 21
- A heavy weapon that looks like the Bozar
- A wild west-looking town
- Jukeboxes, Dogs and girls in leather armor
- Golf clubs with a "Fore!" special attack
- Powder Gangers
- A Rorschach test
- A spiffy solar panel-looking arrangement
- A "command wheel" for companions
- A super mutant wearing a wig and heart-shaped sunglasses (!)
But really, it's all about the geckos. I will be disappointed if there are no golden geckos, though. Get on it, Obsidian. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.