These are the final Call of Duty: Ghosts system specs
A few changes to the minimum PC requirements
Sometimes, I feel like I'm writing the same story twice since history does tend to repeat itself. In this case, I literally am! Those minimum system specs for Call of Duty: Ghosts have been finalized by Infinity Ward and there's just enough changed that I figured it'd be worth a mention. Here goes.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
Most notably, Infinity Ward was able to shave off 10GB from the hard drive space requirement. Every little bit helps. The final specs also list the GeForce GTS 450 where previously, the GTX 550 Ti was the GPU given. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.