Japan seems like the one who will always get the most love from Nintendo. Whether it be better Virtual Console titles or just better games in general, it seems as though the Ninty fans in the States don't get quite the pampered treatment. Such may be the case with the 2007 lineup of titles set to hit the Wii ... in Japan. Here's the list that is, as of now, unconfirmed for U.S. release this year:
* Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race (DK Jet or DK Bongo Blast, US) - June 28, 2007
* Wii Health Pack -- 2007
* Disaster: Day of Crisis - 2007
* Mario Party 8 - 2007
* Project H.A.M.M.E.R. - 2007
* Wii Music - 2007
* Super Mario Galaxy - 2007
* Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2007
* Battalion Wars II - 2007
* Forever Blue - 2007
* Mario Strikers Charged - 2007
* Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 2007
* Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - 2007
Wow, that's a lotta Mario on that list. Shocker.
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.