Start your mental engines and ... good luck! The Great Retro Quiz! misses you already!
The Great Retro Quiz! .30
Category: Super Mario Kart
Number of questions: 20
1. Push what?
2. Add up all the engine classes. What number do you get?
3. All of the following are cups in Super Mario Kart except:
4. How many total tracks are in Super Mario Kart?
5. Which of the below tracks doesn’t exist?
a. Choco Island 2
b. Mario Circuit 4
c. Vanilla Lake 2
d. Koopa Beach 3
6. Which classic character from the Mario universe rescues racers who have fallen off the track?
7. True or false: Donkey Kong is a playable character in Super Mario Kart.
Pair up the characters that share the same driving class:
12. Mario just picked up a coin. What happened?
a. He can now drive faster
b. He can now jump higher
c. He can now pick up better items
d. He can now turn tighter
13. What is the name of the famous final track that is featured in every single version of Mario Kart?
a. Star Highway
b. Rainbow Valley
c. Mushroom Pass
d. Rainbow Road
Which Super Mario Kart items will help the below poor souls solve their problems?
14. Marty the model is too tall for the job he wants to book. He needs to shrink down ...
15. Ginny the gymnast can’t seem to jump high enough to clear the vault. She needs to jump higher ...
16. Sal the submarine pilot is having trouble hitting his target. He needs to attach something to the torpedoes ...
17. Theo the thief keeps getting busted when he tries to mug a passerby. If only he could steal something without being detected ...
18. An intense race just ended, with all the racers finishing in the below order (the leftmost driver being last). Who just avoided being eliminated from the next round?
b. Koopa Troopa
19. How many points does a racer receive for coming in first during a Grand Prix race?
20. Ever since the Super Mario Kart awards ceremony, who hates champagne corks?
The Great Retro Quiz! Study Materials
.21: King’s Quest
.22: The characters of Super Smash Bros.
.23: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
.24: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
.25: Ninja Gaiden
.26: Dolphin extravaganza!
.27: Secret Den Den Town edition
.29: Donkey Kong Country
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.