Check out everything Destructoid did today
Today, Go-mad Zombieman reviewed Assassin's Creed III, Wail North dug the open world racing of Need for Speed Most Wanted, Bloody Jam Screamling convinced me to buy Ragnarok Odyssey with a glowing review, Alistair Crowley Pinsof added another game -- the spooky Sanitarium -- to my backlog with his Getting it Right series, Rockstab Brains added Grand Theft Auto V to an already bloated spring 2013 release period, and more!
Getting It Right: Sanitarium
Live show: Hanging out with Jessica Nigri
Community blogs of 10/30
Forum thread of the day: Halo 4
Last Call: Enter to win a Wii U
Contest: Tweet to win Zone of the Enders HD!
Review: Need for Speed Most Wanted
Review: Assassin's Creed III
Review: Need for Speed Most Wanted (iOS/Android)
Review: Ragnarok Odyssey
Assassin's Creed III gets massive day-one patch
Make a diorama, win Paper Mario: Sticker Star and a 3DS
Gameloft announces 12 titles for Windows Phone 8
Dynasty Warriors 8 announced, suck my hair!
Nintendo's Wii U Deluxe digital promo is poorly designed
More modes for New Super Mario Bros. U detailed
LEGO The Lord of the Rings for handhelds now available
Forza Horizon SmartGlass Experience is available now
Dragon Quest VII coming to the Nintendo 3DS
Dust 514: 'Way of the Mercenary' trailer
Warm up with some Tropico 4 Gold Edition screens
Grand Theft Auto V to release Spring 2013
Dead Island: Riptide coming April 23 in North America
Launch trailer sets the mood for Halo 4's Spartan Ops
Divinity II: Developer's Cut out now on Steam
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi comes to PSP
Halloween is tomorrow. Technically today for some of you. Let me, Screamin' Hauntsen be among the first to wish you a happy night of ghosts and goblins (or of Ghosts'n Goblins, your plans depending). Some things to remember as you go about it:
1) Razorblades may make candy tastier according to science, but I strongly urge you not to eat candy that isn't factory sealed or otherwise appears tampered with.
2) Don't smash pumpkins (unless they're yours). I know the band Smashing Pumpkins is all the rage with kids these days, but let's not aggrandize vandalism.
3) Keep your mouths closed at all times, lest ghosts do unsavory things to your face.
4) If someone -- or something -- jumps at you unexpectedly, it's okay to take a swing. It's even possible you're on camera, so you can become a YouTube hit!
5) If you arrive to a party with a phoned-in costume, it's legal in 37 states for fellow party-goers to strap you in a stockade and tickle your feet. In nine states, you may be buried alive. Don't try and play the odds, put some effort into your costume.
6) Make sure you finish off all of the pumpkin-themed food and drink you've been collecting this month, because it goes bad at midnight. If there's any left over, a dracula will come to your home and give you a lecture on waste, then he'll impress your loved ones and they'll probably ditch you to hang with him instead.
6A) Don't try to hide pumpkin-themed excess by feeding it to your gremlin after midnight.
7) Don't drink anything you didn't mix yourself.
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.