The complete Black Friday 2011 guide
We here at Destructoid know you, as gamers, want the very best deals for your very expensive hobby. That's why I've done all the dirty work for you and scanned through the heaps of ads for this year's Black Friday.
Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kmart and GameStop had some insane deals this year. Pretty much any game you could want from the August - October period all have a sale somewhere. Now, what made it interesting were the price points at the various retailers. There's also a ton of great console bundles out there. Hit the jump to see the final list of all the best Black Friday 2011 deals!
- $99.99 - Kinect
- $12.99 - Three-month Xbox Live Gold subscription
- $39.99 - Gears of War 3
- $39.99 - Forza Motorsport 4
- $29.99 - Dance Central 2
- $29.99 - Kinect Sports 2
Best Buy (ad):
- $199.99 - 160 Gb PlayStation 3 bundled w/Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and LittleBigPlanet 2
- $149.99 - 4 Gb Xbox 360
- $149.99 - Black Wii bundled w/Super Mario Bros. Wii and the Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack CD
- $39.99 - Gears of War 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Battlefield 3, Need for Speed: The Run, Rayman Origins (PS3/360)
- $29.99 - Rayman Origins (Wii), Rage, Sonic Generations, Portal 2, Crysis 2
- $19.99 - Driver: San Francisco, Dead Rising 2, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
So where's everyone headed for that early morning shopping? What are you going to pick up?
Disclosurebot auto-message: Just in case the editor neglected to mention it, links that point to Amazon or whatever shopping site may directly support our site. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.