StarCraft II gets a new patch to support in-game Clans
Plus, an all new UI
Blizzard is pushing a new patch through for StarCraft II with a decent amount of updates -- most notably, a UI overhaul and the launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
But there's a heap of other upgrades, like new replay tools, an improved Editor, and more social options.You'll also net a revised help tool, and new multiplayer options.
Is everyone ready for Heart of the Swarm yet? I thought the single player campaign was my favorite part of StarCraft II, and I can't wait to continue the adventure.
Starcraft II 2.0.4 [Battle.net]
Setup email comments
- An all-new user interface with new menu screens.
- The launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
- New Replay features, such as Watch with Others and Take Command.
- A multitude of Editor improvements.
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode, Vs. AI Mode, and Unranked Play.
- Players Near You, so you can find other StarCraft II players on your local network.
- New customizable Observer UI.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.