Square Enix showing a new mobile Final Fantasy game at E3
Here we go! Everyone's starting to announce their E3 line-ups! Today we begin with Square Enix's ridiculously jam packed offerings. Expect coverage and new info on Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman; Absolution and more.
Tucked away in the announcement of Square's line-up is the reveal of a brand new Final Fantasy, called Final Fantasy Dimensions planned for iOS and Android devices:
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2D pixel art, job-driven character growth, additional scenarios in which to inherit the jobs of your adventuring companions, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to your smartphone.
Sounds interesting for sure. Check out the full Square Enix schedule below. What are you looking the most forward to?
Setup email comments
- Tomb Raider (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)
- Quantum Conundrum (PC, XBLA, PSN)
- American Mensa Academy (PC, XBLA, PSN, iOS, Android)
- Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)
- Hitman: Absolution (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)
- GameGlobe (Online browser)
- Dariusburst Second Prologue (iOS)
- RayStorm (iOS)
- Guardian Cross (iOS, Android)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS)
- Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
- KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] (3DS)
- DEMONS' SCORE
- FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS (iOS, Android)
- KooZac (iOS, Android)
- Motley Blocks (iOS, Android)
- Qwirkle (iOS, Android)
- SolaRola (iOS, Android)
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.