*Space-challenged gamer accidentally grills his Xbox 360
[ x ] remove ads and scale site to 1080p+
[ x ] remove the ads & get mobile premium
pay whatever you want to upgrade
 
 

Space-challenged gamer accidentally grills his Xbox 360

12:14 PM on 10.08.2007  ·  Dale North@DaleNorth
0

Melting your Xbox 360 on a stove top is one of the situations where you have to share your mistake with the world, fully knowing that you'll never live it down. Engadget reader Ty could tell you about this unfortunate privilege first hand. 

It seems that Ty was pressed for space during a Halo 3 LAN party. One Xbox 360 took its position on the kitchen stove. Due to an ill-timed accidental (or maybe not) rangetop activation, this console has a nice, circular melted hole in one of its sides.

I'm sure that Ty has already heard enough "nice mod!" and "Xbox 360 overheat extreme" jokes to last a lifetime, but I don't know that Ty reads Destructoid, so be sure to contribute your comments below.  

 
 

Enlighten an uninformed cougar: FacebookTwitterRedditEmail
 

#LAN parties #Mods #Things gamers do #Xbox 360
 
 
 
[x] advertisement
 
 


Dale NorthFormer Dtoid EIC // Profile & Disclosures
Fronts8200Blogs 50Following30Followers366

I am Destructoid's former Editor-In-Chief. I love corgis. I make music. more
Trending on Destructoid:

 
 


Join the robot army! We're a family-owned site, updating multiple times a day (since 2006!) thanks to our Huge Members

User Avatar
anawesomename8


Since 7:03 PM on 05.06.2015

User Avatar
VerranV


Since 9:06 PM on 09.02.2013

GoofierBrute
GoofierBrute


Since 9:03 PM on 08.22.2010

That Brown Guy
That Brown Guy


Since 3:11 PM on 12.26.2009

 

Please login (or) make a quick account (free)
to view and post comments.





Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam

Sorry for the extra step!