Whether it's a humid summer day or just an unpleasantly hot one, there's nothing quite like hiding from the sun in your small dark apartment. Here are x number of videogames to help you stay pale this season.
1. Game you got from a Humble Bundle but have no idea what it is: Humble Bundles are great ways to screw over a bunch of indie developers by buying all their games for a penny. (Ha! Take that, Mike Bithell!) Maybe it's finally time you tried that one you got but didn't really want.
2. "Free" PlayStation Plus games: PlayStation Plus is an amazing value. It allows you to pile up a massive backlog of games you didn't want enough to buy when they first came out, and tell yourself that maybe one day you'll finally play them now that they're "free."
3. Anything in your Steam library: Look, I'll be honest. I don't even boot up Steam anymore. Just glancing at that long list of unplayed games makes me have a sad and want to lie in bed all day listening to the new Lana Del Rey record.
4. Beer Pong! on PSN: Because you hate yourself.
5. That iPhone app you downloaded because it was free: Nah. Never mind.
6. A JRPG you'll never finish: I could actually make some good recommendations here -- Atlus does good work -- but you probably already have a few irons in this fire.
7. I hear naps are fun.
Final Fantasy: Record Keeper is out today, and it kicks the crap out of All the Bravest
10:30 AM on 03.26.2015