City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior shipped last week, but it's not without some technical issues. The publisher knows this, and has confirmed with us today that a patch for both the Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game will be coming within the next two weeks.
What does it fix? Here's the rundown:
- Modifications to several important AI issues;
- Modifications to several GUI problems, such as (a) registration of internet profile; (b) multiplayer statistics; and (c) the removal of the ugly blink after exiting to other menus;
- Several multiplayer bugs will also be fixed (i.e., running outside the map, getting stuck in one place);
- Increased ability to hold your breath in the multiplayer mode will be added;
- The engine crash experienced on some PC configurations will be fixed.
Wondering where our review is? We'll be waiting for the patch, as it seems like it fixes a handful of issues that might affect our final score. And at least now you know what's what. If you're having the above issues, hold tight.