Sniper: Ghost Warrior for PC, 360 getting patched up soon
7:00 PM on 07.08.2010 // Nick Chester
City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior shipped last week, but it's not without some technical issues. The publisher knows this, and has confirmed with us today that a patch for both the Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game will be coming within the next two weeks.
What does it fix? Here's the rundown:
- Modifications to several important AI issues;
- Modifications to several GUI problems, such as (a) registration of internet profile; (b) multiplayer statistics; and (c) the removal of the ugly blink after exiting to other menus;
- Several multiplayer bugs will also be fixed (i.e., running outside the map, getting stuck in one place);
- Increased ability to hold your breath in the multiplayer mode will be added;
- The engine crash experienced on some PC configurations will be fixed.
Wondering where our review is? We'll be waiting for the patch, as it seems like it fixes a handful of issues that might affect our final score. And at least now you know what's what. If you're having the above issues, hold tight. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.