Skyrim update 1.3 on Xbox Live, awaiting PSN approval
If you haven't already had to download update 1.3 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you'll be prompted to do so the next time you fire up the Xbox 360 version. The patch, also available to PC users, is waiting on Sony's approval before going live for PlayStation 3, according to Bethesda.
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
We'll take those magic resistances, thanks!
[Thanks, Justin] Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.