Pictured above: a bug I hope never, ever gets fixed. Bethesda has announced today via their blog that Beta Update 1.4.26 for the Skyrim Workshop is now available on Steam, resolving a number of mod related issues. Among those are launcher errors when loading a mod that has been removed by the author, and downloading a mod when already subscribed to at least 50. Assorted Arcane Enchanter issues and a crash that occurred when downloading a file with removed mod content were also addressed.
Bethesda warns that you should back up your existing files if you choose opt into the Beta, and that you should only download the update if you are experiencing the problems highlighted in the list.
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
New Beta Update available on Steam [Bethblog]