Showtime Boxing utilises [sic] the Wii's innovative control schemes to put you in absolute of your boxer's attack and defence [sic]. Throw punches, dummy, dodge, block and duck all using the Wii Remote for the ultimate console boxing esperience [sic].
More on the game after the jump.
- Choice of 14 boxers – seven heavyweights and seven lightweights – and six title series.
- Customize your character by changing their hair, shorts, gloves and boots.
- Unlock more boxers, arenas, clothing and gloves by winning matches and claiming titles.
- Each fighter has a special three punch combo which you can utilize to take control of the fight.
- Multiplayer through Wii Hotseat, or DS Network, allows you to enjoy the boxing action with your friends.
- Compete in either one off bouts or take on a series in order to win those all important title belts.
- Features four different stadiums, each with their own characteristics – New York, Chicago, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
No Rockys were harmed in the creation of this post
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.