Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine MMO confirmed for North America and Europe
Remember yesterday when we helped spread the rumor that a Shin Megami Tensei MMO was possibly picked up for North American release? Today it has been confirmed that Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is coming to North America and Europe!
Aeria Games will release Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online to the European and North American markets in four languages: English, Spanish, German, and French. Cave Co. originally released the title in 2007 in Japan. Since then, "MegaTen" has become a huge success with a dedicated following.
Set in a fictional post-apocalyptic Tokyo, survivors attempt to restore the city by defeating demons and solving puzzles. Each player acts as a “Devil Buster.” Success relies on forming an alliance with demons or slaying them.
- Strategic Real-time Fighting System - Choose between attacking, parrying and defending in real time.
- Diverse Weaponry – Use a wide array of weapons from medieval swords to modern-day rifles and handguns.
- Devil Partnership – Players negotiate with devils to assist in battle and missions.
- Devil Fusing – Players can combine multiple devils to create new breeds. •
- Private Dungeons – In addition to the public battle areas, players can access private dungeons to hunt and collect items with their friends.
They don't list a release date in the press release, but do drop the word "soon." All I know is that "soon" is not soon enough.
Needless to say, I'm insanely excited. How about you? Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.