Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine MMO confirmed for North America and Europe
Remember yesterday when we helped spread the rumor that a Shin Megami Tensei MMO was possibly picked up for North American release? Today it has been confirmed that Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is coming to North America and Europe!
Aeria Games will release Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online to the European and North American markets in four languages: English, Spanish, German, and French. Cave Co. originally released the title in 2007 in Japan. Since then, "MegaTen" has become a huge success with a dedicated following.
Set in a fictional post-apocalyptic Tokyo, survivors attempt to restore the city by defeating demons and solving puzzles. Each player acts as a “Devil Buster.” Success relies on forming an alliance with demons or slaying them.
- Strategic Real-time Fighting System - Choose between attacking, parrying and defending in real time.
- Diverse Weaponry – Use a wide array of weapons from medieval swords to modern-day rifles and handguns.
- Devil Partnership – Players negotiate with devils to assist in battle and missions.
- Devil Fusing – Players can combine multiple devils to create new breeds. •
- Private Dungeons – In addition to the public battle areas, players can access private dungeons to hunt and collect items with their friends.
They don't list a release date in the press release, but do drop the word "soon." All I know is that "soon" is not soon enough.
Needless to say, I'm insanely excited. How about you? Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.