SDCC: Dead Island pub hosting 'Science of Zombies' panel
3:45 PM on 07.13.2011 // Nick Chester
What if zombies were real? You know, like, eat your face off, "oh, snap, we have to break this staircase so they can't get to us" real? Science, as usual, has the answer.
You can learn more about the science behind the undead at the "Science of Zombies" panel, which Dead Island publisher Deep Silver will be hosting at San Diego Comic-Con next week.
The panel will consist of World War Z author Max Brooks, Dead Island writer Haris Orkin, and some doctors and smart people who are all listed below. It'll all go down in room 8 of the San Diego Convention Center on July 22 at 7:30pm, and there's going to be 12-hour line to wait in, like all other Comic-Con panels. So bring snacks, because you can't go biting into someone's skull and eating their brains.
…or can you!?!? TO SCIENCE!
Setup email comments
- Max Brooks, universal zombie expert and author of The Zombie Survival Guide, World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
- Haris Orkin, writer of the anticipated video game, Dead Island
- Steve Schlozman, M.D., author of The Zombie Autopsies and assistant professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Bradley Voytek, Ph.D., Post-doctoral Fellow: Neuroscience, University of California, San Francisco
- Andrew Groen, freelance journalist and editor of GamePro Magazine’s “Real Science” column
- Bruce Geryk, M.D., Resident Physician, Department of Neurosurgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.