My wife and I come up with the best ideas ... in the shower. Today was Face Face, a villain in a horror film we're calling -- get this -- Face Face.
Face Face has a face on his face. In addition to the nose, eyes, and mouth on his proper face, he has another smaller set of features growing out of the side of his head. This is not another head, mind you. This is simply another fully-functioning face. Both faces will share one brain, with the larger of the two faces occupying 75% of the brain's capacity and the smaller face getting the rest. Because Face Face is four times as smart as the average human, both faces are more than reasonably intelligent and are forces to be reckoned with.
Send your videogame-related news and tips to [email protected] ... because we're all going to be really busy thinking about the casting for this Face Face thing. I mean, we need to cast someone different for each face. Suggestions (and Photoshops) welcome.
- You know what we need? A game based on a popular children's horror novel series. Enter: Goosebumps Horrorland for the Wii, Nintendo DS, and PS2. [YouTube]
- Dear gamers, You totally didn't understand our E3 showing. It was actually really awesome. Sorry you didn't get that. Love, Nintendo. [GamePro]
- The original Fallout is coming to GameTap this Thursday. Boom. [GameTap -- thanks Jamie!]
- After saying they wouldn't, Capcom will actually be patching the Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix beta, because that's the smart and reasonable thing to do. [Producer Jimmy Rey's blog]
- Logitech knows your clumsy ass can't take care of your s**t, makes a hard case for the Nintendo DS. [IT Web]
- Vimeo says "Take your video game crap elsewhere. Except machinima. That stuff is totally OK." [Vimeo -- thanks, power-glove!]
- You know how when Xbox 360 achievements are revealed it's not big deal and people are just kinda like "Yeah, that's neat"? One day it will be like that for PS3 trophies. Until then, freak out over PS3 BioShock's trophy info. [PlayStation Blog]