Rumortoid: Mega Man 9 DLC dated, priced and detailed?
Looks like we have ourselves a rather big rumor on our hands. According to Destructoid community member GohanGVO, future downloadable content for newly released WiiWare/XBLA/PSN game Mega Man 9 has been unearthed, priced and dated. If it's true, then you can expect to pay 100 Wii Points for the privilege of having an extra difficult mode. Not cool ... if true.
Endless Attack - 300 Wii Points - Sale Date: 10/6
- "Test your skills on a stage without end. Try to break the record for getting the farthest. Results will be displayed in the Rankings. Not compatible with Challenges."
Hero Mode - 100 Wii Points - Sale Date: 10/20
- "Play the game with a more difficult level of enemy distribution. Not compatible with Rankings or Challenges."
Superhero Mode - 100 Wii Points - Sale Date: 10/20
- "Play the game with a super difficult level of enemy distribution. Not compatible with Rankings or Challenges."
Proto Man Mode - 200 Wii Points - Sale Date: 10/6
- "Play the game as Proto Man. You can use the shield while jumping. Some of Proto Man's abilities may differ from Mega Man's. There is no story for Proto Man. Not compatible with Rankings or Challenges."
Special Stage - 100 Wii Points - Sale Date: 10/20
- "Gives you another Time Attack Stage to try, including a new Boss at the end! Results with be displayed in the Rankings. Not compatible with Challenges."
We are awaiting verification from Capcom on this, but what we can say is that we'd heard from our own sources a while ago that Capcom Japan was planning to charge for a harder difficulty after the release of MM9. Could Mr. Nickel be scheduling a date with Ms. Dime? Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.