RetroforceGO! Episode 31: The Ending (Or: Totally not episode 32)
2:56 PM on 01.07.2008 // Dyson
Yeah, funny things happen sometimes. Like when you think that you've done 31 awesome shows, but you've only done 30, but you still think that the latest show is number 32 -- sort of. At least I find it funny when these things happen, and they seem to happen quite often here at RetroforceGO! Mostly because we're so continuously dazzled and amaaaaazed by the shining light that is Chad Concelmo, that mere numerals and their inherent meaning become insignificant squiggles and scratches on paper when confronted with the gaze of his unyielding optimism.
Or maybe we're just getting old.
- THIS EPISODE CONTAINS SPOILERS
- Chad and Dyson sing a DLC duet, sparks fly
- Goodwill rocks extra hard this week
- Emulators don't come with instruction manuals
- Topher sends awesome text messages
- Is that a Colette I hear?
- It is! But she's sick, and in a bucket, in a well
- Bubble Bobble has a story?
- Chad wins Colette by default
So, my friendly little friendlies, now is the time in which you will make a mad dash to our podcast page
to savor and enjoy this week's delectable offering of retro. Enjoy what we have to offer up to you about game endings, and we look forward to seeing you again next week.
Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.