Renegade Kid set to reveal next game; we have a secret!
6:00 PM on 12.05.2010 // Nick Chester
Renegade Kid, developer of fine Nintendo DS titles like Dementium and Moon, will reveal its new game tomorrow. Studio co-founder Jools Watsham has even been dropping hints on the next title all over his Twitter account.
Here's what we know so far:
- It's not a first-person shooter.
- It is on the Nintendo DS.
- It features "many exotic locations," but you can rule out hospitals and outer space.
- It "does include mud. It is not, however, of the mutant variety."
- It's not a third-person shooter/platform game, but it is played from a third-person perspective.
- It doesn't feature multiple enemies, but it does feature multiplayer.
Okay, so we actually know more than we're letting on. In fact, we know what the game is -- we've even played it -- and we'll be revealing it exclusively on Destructoid tomorrow. Setup email comments
Check back tomorrow, December 6, at 3:00 PM PST, for the reveal trailer and first details on Renegade Kid's fourth title. Any guesses?
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.