Red Dead Redemption patch is up, partner
The most recent tweet from RockStarGames says it all, but I'll say it again: Red Dead Redemption update 1.03 is now available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Sign in, update and you'll find that the following has changed as far as bug fixes and tweaks goes:
- Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
- Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
- When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
- Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
- Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
- Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
- It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
- If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player’s head.
There's also some anti-griefing measures installed with this update. When in multiplayer free roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty. In the same mode, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.
Go update! Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.