Gears of War
We knew it was a possibility, but a Russian Gears of War website has revealed further details about a remastered Gears of War collection heading to the Xbox One.
The leak -- which comes courtesy of Siliconera and Tmag.it -- suggests that the game will run at 60 frames per second and include 90 minutes of "new content" that had previously only been available on the PC version. It is expected to release on August 25, 2015.
Here's everything we know so far, as translated by our friends at Siliconera. Keep in mind this is all via Google Translate, hence the strange wording:
- Adapted for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 minutes of new content for campaign mode of the original game on PC
- New achievements for Xbox LIVE (player account 1250)
- Gallery sketches and comics available to unlock
- Streamlined multiplayer mode:
- 60 frames per second
- Dedicated servers
- Selection of players for skills
- New types of games, "Team Fight", "King of the Hill" (in the style of Gears of War 3) and the new 2 2 Destruction "Gnasherom."
- 19 cards, including downloadable content and exclusive cards from the PC version
- The ability to gain access to the 17 characters of Gears of War 3 multiplayer games
- New features match the settings, including the choice of parameters of the active charge, renewal, revival and the emergence of an independent arms.
- Streamlined gameplay more fluid movements and updated management system:
- Alternate control system and a brand new control scheme tournament
- All control parameters adapted for Xbox One
- Added features from your favourite Gears of Wars 3: Marking enemy targets, the use of the device in a multiplayer game, improved sensitivity setting.
No doubt we'll find out more at Microsoft's E3 Xbox conference later today, eh?
Gears of War Xbox One Remaster Details Leaked [Siliconera and Tmag.it, via Polygon]
... read more