11:00 AM on 02.19.2009
You may have heard that Unreal Tournament III
was getting a major expansion. This massive bomb of new game play, maps and features is now in the works to be released, and it's called the Titan Pack
. What's in it, you ask? A lot. And it's all yummy.
Unreal Tournament III: Titan Pack includes:
- 16 new environments
- three bonus map packs
- two new weapons
- two fun deployables
- the "Slow Field" power-up
- a new vehicle called the Stealthbender
- two new characters, Nova and Kana
- 57 Steam Awards and PlayStation Network Trophies
- A.I. enhancements, networking upgrades, better mod support
- client-side demo recording, new maplist, better server browser
- mid-game mutator and voting support for PC
- PS3: two player split screen and a new mod browser
- and best of all: Titans. You can turn into a 15ft tall Titan or a 30ft tall Behemoth and smash opponents while you laugh your ass off
And get this: all of this is absolutely free. This is all coming to the PS3 and PC on March 5th as a free download.
I had the pleasure of playing through just about all of the new inclusions earlier this week, and our hands-on preview will be coming very soon. As a preview, I will say now that turning into a Titan is an absolute blast. You become stupidly powerful, and this can easily turn the tables in battle. And the Behemoth? Talk about a power trip!
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.