When I first heard that we would be able to compete against finalists from the Pokémon World Championships in Black and White 2, I thought that sounded really neat. Both for us as players, and for the folks who get to be immortalized in a game. So cool! We now have the schedule for the distribution events that will make this a reality.
It all starts on October 22 with the 2012 Junior Division Challenge, accessible via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Next is the Senior Division on November 5, followed by the Masters Division on November 19. Each event includes the top four finalists from that division.
As long as you have a copy of either game and Wi-Fi access, you'll just need to make it to the in-game Pokémon World Tournament located in Driftveil City before you can take on these trainers. See below for the full list of competitors.
2012 Junior Division Challenge (Distribution begins October 22 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service)
- Junior Division World Champ Abram Burrows as World Champ Abram
- Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough as World Runner-up Brian
- Junior Division 3rd Place Finisher Brendan Zheng as World Finalist Brendan
- Junior Division 4th Place Finisher Kippei Takaki as World Finalist Kippei
2012 Senior Division Challenge (Distribution begins November 5 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service)
- Senior Division World Champ Toler Webb as World Champ Toler
- Senior Division Runner-up Jaime Martinez Alonzo as World Runner-up Jaime
- Senior Division 3rd Place Finisher Nitesh Manem as World Finalist Nitesh
- Senior Division 4th Place Finisher Henry Maxon as World Finalist Henry
2012 Masters Division Challenge (Distribution begins November 19 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service)
- Masters Division World Champ Ray Rizzo as World Champ Ray
- Masters Division Runner-up Wolfe Glick as World Runner-up Wolfe
- Masters Division 3rd Place Finisher Abel Martin Sanz as World Finalist Abel
- Masters Division 4th Place Finisher Joe Polkowski as World Finalist Joe
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.