PlayStation Network is throwing a PAX-themed sale
Who else is waiting until the last minute to pack?
Today through Monday, there's a PAX-themed PS3, PS4, and PS Vita game sale happening on PlayStation Network. There are discounts up to 60 percent off for regular users and up to 80 percent off for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- Alien Spidy (PS3) - $4.99, or $2.50 with PS Plus
- Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) - $27.99, or $19.59 with PS Plus
- Bit.Trip Presents… Runner2 (PS Vita) - $6.99, or $4.89 with PS Plus
- Bit.Trip Presents… Runner2 (PS3) - $5.99, or $3.59 with PS Plus
- Bound by Flame (PS3) - $27.99, or $19.59 with PS Plus
- Bound by Flame (PS4) - $34.99, or $24.49 with PS Plus
- Child of Light (PS3) - $11.49, or $10.34 with PS Plus
- Child of Light (PS4) - $11.49, or $10.34 with PS Plus
- Closure (PS3) - $4.99, or $3.74 with PS Plus
- Don’t Starve: Console Edition (PS4) - $10.49, or $8.39 with PS Plus
- Guacamelee! Bundle Fantástico (PS3 | PS Vita) - $9.99, or $8.99 with PS Plus
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) - $14.99, or $7.50 with PS Plus
- Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut (PS4) - $13.99, or $9.79 with PS Plus
- The Wolf Among Us Season Pass (PS3) - $13.99, or $9.79 with PS Plus
- Tiny Brains (PS3) - $4.99, or $2.50 with PS Plus
- Tiny Brains (PS4) - $4.99, or $2.50 with PS Plus
- Transistor (PS4) - $14.99, or $13.49 with PS Plus
- Trials Fusion (PS4) - $14.99, or $13.49 with PS Plus
Admittedly, a number of these titles don't exactly scream "Penny Arcade Expo," but the criteria here is just "games that were shown at past PAX Prime shows." Whatever, then. A sale is a sale.
PAX Prime 2014 Sale: 18 Games from Years Past [PlayStation Blog]
Disclosurebot auto-message: Just in case the editor neglected to mention it, links that point to Amazon or whatever shopping site may directly support our site. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.