Trophies, ahoy! Today, Trophy support was added for Age of Booty. There are ten rewards, none of them containing my three favorite words: “plunder,” “rape,” and “pillage.” However sanitary, players shouldn’t get discouraged -- the silver and gold Trophies are going to take some good, solid time to earn.
Here’s a short list; the full one is available after the break:
In addition to in-game rewards, Capcom has released a trial version of the game. You can download it now from the PlayStation Store if you want to check out one of the best console real-time strategies on the market.
- Cartographer (Bronze Trophy) - Create and save a custom map.
- Bombs Away (Bronze Trophy) - Destroy a neutral or enemy town's defense with a bomb.
- Flushed Away (Bronze Trophy) - Use a whirlpool curse to teleport an enemy that is attacking your town.
- Cherry Picker (Bronze Trophy) - Capture a neutral town after the enemy has destroyed its defenses.
- Boom Boom (Bronze Trophy) - Sink two enemy ships with a single bomb.
- On the Account (Bronze Trophy) Beat all medium challenges.
- Sea Legs (Bronze Trophy) - Win 5 public games online.
- Freebooter (Silver Trophy) - Beat all hard challenges.
- King's Pardon (Gold Trophy) - Beat every challenge in the game.
- Old Salt (Gold Trophy) - Win 50 public games online.
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.