Over 65 million creations made in Spore, no word on how many are penises
Last night, EA and Maxis had a little shindig in San Francisco where they revealed the new Spore expansion for PC, a new standalone Spore PC title and Spore for the Wii and DS. Like any presentation on sequels and such, Maxis first flaunted their (Spor)e-peen and showed off some really impressive numbers for Spore.
Most amazing of all the numbers is that 65 million creations have been made for Spore to date. The game has been out for a little over five months and there are 65 million creations already! That's more than amount of hairs on my arms, guys!
Like statistics? Have some more then:
- 200,000 creations are made a day.
- 50,000 people visit Spore.com, and that's not counting the number of people that visit Sporepedia through the game itself.
- Over 6 million Creature Creator downloads.
- 1,000 postcards are sent a day from Spore.
- Over 100 videos from Spore are uploaded to YouTube a day.
- One-third of the 65 million creations are penis monsters*
All in all, pretty impressive numbers. It all adds up to being the number one new IP launch in videogame history. *That's a lie! Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.