Note: iOS 9 + Facebook users w/ trouble scrolling: #super sorry# we hope to fix it asap. In the meantime Chrome Mobile is a reach around
hot  /  reviews  /  videos  /  cblogs  /  qposts

OC Remix launches new label OverClocked Records

9:00 AM on 01.23.2014 // Dale North
  @DaleNorth

Game music community music label

You know about OverClocked ReMix, right? It's that awesome site that you go to for quality videogame remixes. Yours truly has been a proud member for almost 15 years now, so I'm kind of proud of their launch of OverClocked Records, a new game music community music label.

OverClocked Records offers both videogame soundtracks and original albums by composers and musicians in the community. This is a new way for fans to show their support for OC ReMixers. 

Artists get 80 percent of sales, with the other 20 percent going to support OC ReMix. That's good.

As of this launch, artists like Joshua Morse, Disasterpeace, Jeff Ball, Big Giant Circles, Jordan Steven (bLiNd), halc, and Beatdrop are represented by OC Records, with more coming. And this is just the beginning. They are planning to add more buying/tipping features as well as podcasts and radio shows in the near future. 

To celebrate, here's the free OverClocked Records sampler album.



Dale North, Former Dtoid EIC
 Follow Blog + disclosure DaleNorth Tips
I am Destructoid's Editor-In-Chief. I love corgis. I make music. more   |   staff directory



 Setup email comments

Unsavory comments? Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma). Can't see comments? Apps like Avast or browser extensions can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.

 Quickposts
Status updates from C-bloggers

TysonOfTime avatarTysonOfTime
Uncontrollable with slightly less Engrish.
Scrustle avatarScrustle
Hachi Roku is my waifu.
Occams avatarOccams
#Darksiders2
ikiryou avatarikiryou
Finally getting around to cataloging all the intergalactic-level augments I want to use for post-game Tyrant killing in XCX. The grind feels more substantial than Monster Hunter but then again there are no four-story-high monsters in MH.
Pixie The Fairy avatarPixie The Fairy
Your waifu is poop. The Ultimate Waifu agrees.
mrandydixon avatarmrandydixon
Boner.
Kaio Da Silva Queiros avatarKaio Da Silva Queiros
Kaio Da Silva Queiros avatarKaio Da Silva Queiros
GoofierBrute avatarGoofierBrute
So due to things at my job picking up and bunch of real life stuff, I don't think I'll be able to give my Waifu Wars blog the love and attention it needs. Still, I don't think I need to remind you guys who best waifu is, but just in case you forgot.
Jiraya avatarJiraya
Nurse Joy is watching your Waifu quick posts
RenaudB90 avatarRenaudB90
Happy belated 30th anniversary!
LaTerry avatarLaTerry
Playstation Universe obviously taking notes from Destructoid. http://www.psu.com/news/29381/Enter-PSUs-Nitroplus-Blasterz-Whos-Your-Waifu-contest
TheBlondeBass avatarTheBlondeBass
I said I'm sorry Linkslaya, I never meant to hurt ya, I never meant to make you cry But today, someone else brought PM up (in the discord chat)
Nathan D avatarNathan D
Waifus. Waifus everywhere. I want them all, but I won't dare. nya
Torchman avatarTorchman
THE TRUTH BOMBSHELLS ARE DROPPING FOLKS. OH MY LORD, GAJ'S SUPPOSED LOVE FOR NAOTO IS ALL A LIE
El Dango avatarEl Dango
For the next Assassin's Creed, they should completely overhaul the gameplay and base it on the latest Splinter Cells. Stealth, climbing and action would all be massively improved that way.
Jiraya avatarJiraya
I come to remind you all , that these tights are ever vigilant , Best Waifu is watching YOU
Torchman avatarTorchman
YOUR WAIFU IS AS GARBAGE AS ZELDA IN COMPETITIVE SMASH 4.
SayWord avatarSayWord
So I am totally in love with adult Nep Nep. New Waifu approaching...
Brazen Head avatarBrazen Head
When does Undertale get "Interesting"? Played for 2-3 hours, having fun, but failing to see what it does that's so utterly amazing.
more quickposts


Contest!


Seriously

Invert site colors

  Dark Theme
  Light Theme


Destructoid means family.
Living the dream, since 2006

Pssst. konami code + enter

modernmethod logo



Back to Top


We follow moms on   Facebook  and   Twitter
  Light Theme      Dark Theme
Pssst. Konami Code + Enter!
You may remix stuff our site under creative commons w/@
- Destructoid means family. Living the dream, since 2006 -