Nintendo's 2013 IndieCade booth is the place to be
A list of games to keep an eye on
The 2013 IndieCade takes place in Culver City, California this weekend and Nintendo has a pretty significant presence at the independent games festival. There's been a great deal of talk about how Nintendo is warming up to indie developers and, looking over the Wii U and 3DS games that'll be shown at the company's booth, that feel-good approach is apparent.
- 1,001 Spikes by Nicalis
- Armillo by Fuzzy Wuzzy Games
- Knytt Underground by Ripstone
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects by WaterMelon Co.
- Q.U.B.E. by Toxic Games
- Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails by Dakko Dakko
- Shovel Knight by Yacht Club Games
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party by KnapNok Games
- Tengami by Nyamyam (pictured above)
- Teslagrad by Rain AS
- Unepic by EnjoyUp Games
- Wooden Sen’SeY by Neko Entertainment
- Grinsia by Nicalis
- Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai by Shin’en
- Retro City Rampage by Vblank Entertainment
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse by WayForward
- Siesta Fiesta by Mojo Bones
- Treasurenauts by Renegade Kid
One of the folks integral to Nintendo of America's indie push, manager of business development Dan Adelman, will also be in attendance. He's running a panel called "How to Self-Publish Your Game on Nintendo eShop" that covers the process and business policies. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.