Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Wii U dated Nov. 18
Exclusive features detailed
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge will be released alongside the Wii U on November 18. This version of the game contains several Wii U exclusive features, including a new battle system and online multiplayer modes. Here's what you can expect in Razor's Edge:
- Ayane is a playable character
- Both Ryu and Ayane are playable in co-op mode
- More playable characters coming as DLC
- Test of Valor battle areas -- hidden battles in each chapter
- Enemies can fight while severely wounded
- Wii U GamePad controls -- change weapons, reference combos, etc.
This is definitely on my launch day list. What about you?
Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.