Frozenbyte describes the new mission, "Path of New Dawn," as a more challenging offering "especially on Very Hard" difficulty. We haven't had a chance to check it out quite yet, so we'll have to take its word on that.
The patch notes are beyond the fold, and remember, you'll have to have beaten the game's single-player campaign for access to the new level (trailer above).
- adds information about experience and secrets to the Inventory menu
- adds version number information to the main menu
- adds print screen bind for screenshots (F11 & PrtScn both save screenshots to \screenshots)
- adds failsafe for unlocking Very Hard difficulty
- fixes a respawn bug in Iron Forge (co-op) near the first gate
- fixes missing cursor in the game over menu when playing co-op with gamepads
Note: "Re-enables high quality videos for Radeon 5x00 Series cards, works flawlessly now."
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.