New dates The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
Baltimore and Grand Rapids added
The concert series The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses is back for more with season 2, coming to even more locations across America. The live orchestral performance of music from The Legend of Zelda is outstanding, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to any series fan.
And if you've seen the show before, they're adding new material that will explore additional Zelda games for this year's.
All of the cities visited last year on the concert tour will see another performance this year, but the organizers have added a couple of locations with Baltimore and Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Ticketing, schedlues, andm ore can be found at http://zelda-symphony.com, and Club Nintendo members can nab a 15 percent discount to the show by logging into their accounts and looking for the discount code on the Symphony of the Goddesses banner.
You'll find this year's tour schedule below.
Setup email comments
- Returning due to popular demand:
- o Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- o San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- o Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- o Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- o Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- o Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- o Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- o Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
- Newly coming to:
- o Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- o Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.