NCAA 09 patch details
EA is aware that NCAA Football 2009 has some unfortunate and glaring issues. The first patch to the game is expected around next week. It is set to resolve both the nasty roster glitch and reordering depth chart issue. According to Pasta Padre, another patch for the game has already been sent to the authorities at both Sony and Microsoft.
This second patch will fix a pretty big list of stuff that I never even encountered while I played the game. Some of the things mentioned are a fix for recruiting exploits, improved coverage on kicks, and “Slider” correction. The second patch is expected to get through the verification process by early September. This should be just in time for the third patch, which will address the “accessibility to people that don’t normally play sports games” and NCAA football exclusivity issues.
Hit the break for the full list on the second patch, and hope that the first one actually fixes the roster business.
Setup email comments
- Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World
- Improved online performance
- Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
- Faster simming between weeks
Custom Stadium Sounds
- The “All” option will now only work when the user is the home team
- Improved coverage on kicks
- Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones
- Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch
- Allow fumbles to occur when diving
- WR screen routes improved
- Sliders will now work correctly
- An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed
- Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense
- Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.