Reminding us that they make games other than Manhunt 2, Rockstar Games has sent over the first images of the the massive Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition. In case you've forgotten what it was, between strangling puppies and pulling the wings off of birds, here's a run down of what you'll get:
The Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition will be presented in a customized Grand Theft Auto metal safety deposit box. The box will contain:
• Grand Theft Auto IV on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system or the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, both with special packaging
• The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV
• Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release
• An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys
• Completing the collection is a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag
All of the items have been created with the utmost attention to detail to create a unique Grand Theft Auto IV experience for any fan of the series. The Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition is available for pre-orders today and will retail for $89.99 in North America.
The package certainly sounds sweet, and looks even sweeter. But $89.99 is a steep price point for stuff that might end up collecting dust under your bed. What say you, dear reader?
Tip: You can swipe photos or use your arrow keys