The Digital Version
What's that? You hate reading 100-page rulebooks? You hate shuffling cards every 10 seconds? You hate sorting through all of your cards trying to create the "best" deck possible? This is the version for you -- just start playing!
- Cross-platform play for iOS, PC, Android, Mac, Facebook, and Linux
- Single-player episodic story mode w/ live-action cutscenes!*
- Single or cooperative "RPG" mode with random loot, XP, and more!
- Turn-based multiplayer duels -- take your turn whenever you want!
- Auto-sort your library: instantly create custom decks to fit your playstyle!
- Intelligent matchmaking -- play against people with the same power decks
- Killstreaks, traps, and equipment sets bring elements of your favorite games to the trading card genre
- Unlock new cards naturally through gameplay!
Recommended Tier: The Ultimate All-Digital Bundle
*Live-action cinematics are produced by the same team behind the Left 4 Dead short film:
The Physical Version
For the old-school tabletop gamer, we haven't left you out! The Kickstarter-exclusivephysical edition of Z. contains the following:
- A signed and numbered Deluxe Boxed Set
- Six different themed decks (three zombie, three survivor)
- Over 350+ cards!
- All physical editions are made equal, no booster packs or random distribution
Recommended Tier: Rare Collector
Follow Blog + disclosure DaleNorth Tips
I am Destructoid's Editor-In-Chief. I love corgis. I make music. full profile | More staff profiles
Unsavory comments? Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderators
Can't see comments? Anti-virus apps like Avast or some browser extensions can cause this. Easy fix: Add
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.