In Patrick's rundown of the Resident Evil 6 PC port, he described having post-patch issues with the game's frame rate. Capcom has since put out another patch on Steam, though it sounds like that specific problem has yet to be addressed. Instead, this latest release:
- Fixed responses to commands given by partners in co-op.
- Fixed the display issue with the "Ustanak 1" action figure in Collections
- Fixed the difficulty level during the Haos battle in Chris’ campaign, chapter 5-3
- Fixed the input problem when using gamepads during the J'avo car chase scene in Chris’ campaign, chapter 3-6
- Fixed the issue where the player is unable to go through the door in Jake’s campaign, chapter 4-4
Progress, at any rate. Nothing can put a damper on your day quite like an unstoppable door.
More updates to RE6 PC [Capcom-Unity]