1:00 PM on 09.10.2013
Microsoft is returning to the Tokyo Game Show after skipping last year's show, and just having a really bad showing the year before. They'll be bringing with them these eight Xbox One titles: Titanfall, Crimson Dragon, FIFA 14, Forza Motorsport 5, Killer Instinct, Kinect Sports Rivals, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, and Ryse: Son of Rome. Yeah these games will TOTALLY move some Xbox Ones in Japan. Totally.
Additionally they'll have 21 Xbox 360 games on display, plus Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows 8. Here are the 360 games:
- Armored Core: Verdict Day (From Software)
- Bandfust: Rock Legends (Hamster)
- Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse (Sega)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Konami)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD Edition (Konami)
- Constant C (Mages)
- Deadfall Adventures (Intergrow)
- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (Tecmo Koei)
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (Namco Bandai)
- Fable Anniversary (Microsoft)
- F1 2013 (Codemasters)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Games)
- Painkiller: Hell and Damnation (Intergrow)
- Phantom Breaker: Extra (Mages)
- Rocksmith 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- Strider (Capcom)
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (Tecmo Koei)
Microsoft announces TGS 2013 lineup [Gematsu]
Vile douchelords afoot?
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsComments not appearing?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.