1) Log all the way out and then log back in. This usually fixes it, especially for first time purchasers or people who paid with Paypal. As a last Hold Shift and hit the refresh button to clear your cache and try again. We're finding that regular credit card members have less trouble, so we're looking into it with Paypal right now. Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting your access, but it usually does clear after a few minutes on its own.
2) The server's time is (3:28 am). Our records indicate that, if you had a previous membership at some point, it would have expired on: (N/A). If that is not accurate (or blank) and you've paid for an account, please make sure you've signed on with the corresponding email address by checking your TinyPass.com email receipt.
3) Add a "wildcard" to your cookie settings like this: [*.]tinypass.com and [*.]destructoid.com,
This allows cookies from our websites and from our payment processor's website, TinyPass.com and our site.
You can find these settings in the "advanced settings" area of your browser. Here's how to do it for Google Chrome:
Worst case, you can try resetting your cookies and looking at whether a cookie is actually being set. Beyond privacy settings, there are also browser extensions and web-security software that blocks these. You're generally looking for something that says "third party cookies" or "exceptions"
For example, if you're using Browser Extensions like Ghostery or Ad-Block you may need to configure them to allow cookies. Remember to do the wildcard: some apps like it to be written as *.tinypass.com where as others prefer [*.]tinypass.com. Google examples for your app to be sure.
Some software like McAfee internet security can block cookies. Try this:
- Right-click the red "M" icon by your system clock.
- Click "Privacy Service."
- Click "Options."
- The McAfee Privacy Service window appears. Click the "Cookies" tab.
- Enter each website address from which you would like to allow cookies.
- Click "Add."
- Once completed, close the window.
Do you want to change the email you signed up with?
No problem: just head over to our payment processor's web site. It's possible to change your TinyPass account email by logging in at https://dashboard.tinypass.com/login
After you have logged in, you can click the portrait icon at the upper right of the page, choose "Account Settings", fill in the new email address, and then click "Save". You may need to re-login to TinyPass for your credentials to transfer to the new address, and to receive access to the Huge program. If there are any further issues, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.
Can we make this page better?
Please let us know if you find tips and tricks to resolve problems on your own.
Have a HUGE ID from another site?
Unlock your perks