"Do Not Attempt" says the opening to this silly video. Someone on the internet has to somehow break every noted piece of electronics released, so we knew it was only a matter of time before we saw a broken Nintendo 3DS. Here the 3DS is being microwaved. Stupid, I know. And I also know that we're only fueling this fire by posting this story.
I thought it was a classy choice to microwave the system while on, with the system's camera running. As you'll see in the video, that camera only stays up for a second or so. The system oozes, bursts, and does all the other funny things that electronics do when placed in a running microwave. Somehow the right speaker happens to be the place where all the smoke comes out of. It only takes about a minute for this system to catch on fire.